Mugiwara Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village semi-deadbeats

+3
Blazer
Essay
Anomar
7 posters

Go down

Village semi-deadbeats Empty Village semi-deadbeats

Post  Anomar Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:29 am

Hello All,

For a while now, I've seen the valuable items (especially Ultra Elixirs) given to the village by me and a few others, being taken 7 at a time by an equally small number of villagers pretending they are too simple-minded to understand village etiquette. And it doesn't happen with only newbies, I've seen people that have been there a while thinking they won't get noticed.

Well, I'm not naming names, but I noticed you. And because of you it's going to be an extra bother for all your comrades.

I'm not dropping potions in the storehouse anymore, the semi-deadbeats have won, let's not trust everyone that is our brethren.

I will, however, make potions on demand for whoever is in a dire situation and asks politely, so I can keep track of who asks and how often. So those who need to be told "No" will be told "No". I suggest to all the "givers" to do as I do, to calm the ambitions of the few "gimmes" that just don't know how to respect the village's property.

I, however, have just looped, and will need a few days before I'm back to my Power Flower collecting self, so in the meantime...

Essay, scratch your wish of having a 50 Ultra Elixir cushion, a couple of villagers decided to overule you on this one.

So remember, if you're in big trouble and you really tried your best, drop me a line on the message board, and I'll see what I can do Wink

Please feel free to leave your comments.

Anomar
Anomar
Anomar
Marine
Marine

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
Stamina:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue100/100Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
XP:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue0/0Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Village semi-deadbeats Empty Re: Village semi-deadbeats

Post  Essay Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:34 pm

Heh, it's alright. Infact the storehouse is too easily accessible, it'd be nice if it were changed to.. people would ask for a certain item, giving a reason, and over a period of 2-3 hours, a specific group of trusted people with x permissions would either deny or give the villager this item/s. This would make raiding a storehouse a bit harder and it'd be easier on everyone. Most of the transactions being logged, of course.

Edit: And about the ultra exilers, I've used super secret haxspies to check out other similar village's storehouses (Ones that weren't raided) and they're loaded with SUPER POTIONS/ULTRA POTIONS (200+) and other valuables that i'd think twice of just throwing into our storehouse. But it's alright, we're still growing Very Happy
Essay
Cook
Cook

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character sheet
Stamina:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue100/100Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
XP:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue0/0Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazer Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Yeah, I've also noticed this alot. You tell them not too, yet they act like they're mentally retarded, and cannot see what you put.

The only thing we can do really, is either ...

A) Suggest to McMasters that potions should have a check box on the village permisson page.
or
B) Reduce the players' rights who keep taking these potions, and don't allow them to take from the storehouse, if they complain, tell them they have to either donate back what they've took, or to prove to us that they won't do it again.
Blazer
Blazer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 277
Humor : Not sure what type, but I don't take many jokes offensively.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Stamina:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
XP:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

http://bebo.com/blazer1991

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShrimp Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:38 pm

If you know their names, take away their perms. You can give it back if they complain but after that they can't pretend that don't know that taking a million potions without giving back is wrong. Why would you even need to take 7 elixirs a day anyways?? Shocked
There's really no justification for it.
MrShrimp
MrShrimp
Shinigami
Shinigami

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomar Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 am

OK, I'm naming names. I'm really getting annoyed. Am I the only one?

Aidion : took a MINIMUM of 14 Ultra Elixirs in less than a week and those 14 that I saw with my own two eyes were taken 7 in one day, twice. I didn't bother to check what else he took.

Takezo : Took a MINIMUM of 14 Ultra Elixirs in less than a week the same way Aidion did + SUPER POTIONS. Check the logs.

So you two, I'm calling you out. And I'm giving you one warning (even though I know you guys couldn't care less about the forums).

Essay, I'm respectfully asking you do something about this. Let's start with giving back what they took to bring back a reasonable number of Elixirs, then call it even. If they won't help the village right away, take away their bonuses. And may I suggest that in the unlikely event that they do not want to help this village (right guys?), they don't belong here at all.

I agree that we should be able to take what we need from the storehouse when we want to. But people shouldn't be excess weight every week.

Also, Aidion, Takezo, IF I'm not satisfied soon and you are still in our village, I'll show you the meaning of being bingo locked for 2008. I'm not in a hurry to be a three bloodline Sannin trying to complete the "impossible mission". I find it much more satisfying to make people realise that they can help in the world instead of just freeloading on other people's kindness.

Try me.
Anomar
Anomar
Marine
Marine

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomar Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:13 am

And for the love of ... at least be SELF-SUFFICIENT...
Anomar
Anomar
Marine
Marine

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nu-y Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:21 am

Anomar wrote:I'm really getting annoyed. Am I the only one?

co-signed
Nu-y
Nu-y
O-Parts Master
O-Parts Master

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazer Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:58 am

I also agree with this. Aidion has had his storehouse privileges revoked. Takezo hasn't yet. So he still has a chance to redeem himself.
Blazer
Blazer
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
XP:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Takezo Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Uhhhh......F*ck you all? yeah that's it...Stop whining and acting like the f*cking leader...Anomar and Blazer....Potions are so easy to make so stop f*cking complaining...
Takezo
Takezo
Hell-Guardian
Hell-Guardian

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anomar Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Takezo wrote:Uhhhh......F*ck you all? yeah that's it...Stop whining and acting like the f*cking leader...Anomar and Blazer....Potions are so easy to make so stop f*cking complaining...

Well Takezo, it's nice that I now know the grammar and vocabulary you learned in school. but you missed about three "u"s.

I am also glad that we agree that potions are easy to make, because the Kage asked to replenish our storehouse that has gone pretty shabby these last few days due to abuse. You'll be able to make a ton to help out !

I'm sure I'm taking the words right out of your mouth when I say "Let's work selflessly together to build something we all, from Genin to Sannin, can rely on." Right? Let's aim for what Random village achieved before it's unfortunate destruction.

I don't know about you guys that posted up here, but I thought that we had a few good man in this village, but I'm glad to have been shown wrong. All we need is you Takezo !

Show us the way, please !
Anomar
Anomar
Marine
Marine

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jio Freed Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Um... Anomar I censcored those because, as you can see, I am only twelve.
Jio Freed
Jio Freed
Sniper
Sniper

Number of posts : 200
Humor : A Lot
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
Stamina:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue9999999/9000Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9000)
XP:
Village semi-deadbeats Left_bar_bleue9999999/9000Village semi-deadbeats Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazer Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:12 pm

That's cool Jio.

Even so, this all seem's to be getting out of hand. Takezo, if you're going to take 7 Ultra Elixers + x Super Potions, just give them back to the village a day or two later, no need to be so stubborn. If you can't do that, then don't take the potions in the first place unless in dire need.

It's a simple as that, you don't need to get all worked up about it. The fact you think we're all whiny b*tches, makes you look ratehr stupid. I don't mean to be offensive or anything of the sort, but you're starting to make yourself look rather immature, we've told players, including yourself that it is wrong, yet you insist on not listening.

No, we're not the village leader, however, the fact remains that we're still right. Just because we're not the leader, doesn't mean you had to ignore a friendly warning. If you can't co-operate with your fellow members, then how do you expect to get on in the game?

If that's your attitude in real life also, then it must be pretty hard. I don't understand why you have to be so stubborn all the time.

It's simple to apologise when you realise you're wrong. I mean, I've done it when I've gotten out of hand when you thought I was acting too much like a leader. It wasn't hard. And it shouldn't be either for you.
Blazer
Blazer
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down