Mugiwara Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most liked One Piece Villian

+3
Takezo
Jio Freed
NigDaMan
7 posters

Go down

Most liked One Piece Villian Empty Most liked One Piece Villian

Post  NigDaMan Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:01 pm

One Piece has such a large amount of unique characters its hard not to like a few. So other than the Strawhats what other characters do you like?
NigDaMan
NigDaMan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Character sheet
Stamina:
Most liked One Piece Villian Left_bar_bleue100/100Most liked One Piece Villian Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
XP:
Most liked One Piece Villian Left_bar_bleue0/0Most liked One Piece Villian Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Most liked One Piece Villian Empty Re: Most liked One Piece Villian

Post  Jio Freed Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:15 pm

I like Law a litttle bit.
Jio Freed
Jio Freed
Sniper
Sniper

Number of posts : 200
Humor : A Lot
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
Stamina:
Most liked One Piece Villian Left_bar_bleue9999999/9000Most liked One Piece Villian Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9000)
XP:
Most liked One Piece Villian Left_bar_bleue9999999/9000Most liked One Piece Villian Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Takezo Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:56 am

The best Villian hands down is Blackbeard or Mihawk. Hell, all of the warlords are beastly.
Takezo
Takezo
Hell-Guardian
Hell-Guardian

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Character sheet
Stamina:
Most liked One Piece Villian Left_bar_bleue100/100Most liked One Piece Villian Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
XP:
Most liked One Piece Villian Left_bar_bleue0/0Most liked One Piece Villian Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  NigDaMan Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 pm

Jio Freed wrote:I like Law a litttle bit.

sry to ask . but which one is law
NigDaMan
NigDaMan
Doctor
Doctor

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Takezo Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:16 pm

NigDaMan wrote:
Jio Freed wrote:I like Law a litttle bit.

sry to ask . but which one is law
Trafalgar Law, he is the leader of the Heart Pirates. In the manga, the Straw Hat Pirates are at the Archipelago right before the New World. Some of the most powerful Pirate crews are all together because they are going to the New World which is the hardest part of the Grand Line.
Takezo
Takezo
Hell-Guardian
Hell-Guardian

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  zarroc Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:54 am

Law is one of the supernovas and he does seem very amused with fights
I wounder if the bear is his first mate
zarroc
zarroc
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  NigDaMan Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 pm

OK now I remember I have not learned all of the those supernovas by name yet.

Also I like the Admiral Aokiji and Commodore Smoker
NigDaMan
NigDaMan
Doctor
Doctor

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nu-y Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:57 pm

hands down to Foxy Pirates and their fights afro
Nu-y
Nu-y
O-Parts Master
O-Parts Master

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  NigDaMan Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:16 pm

yeah they are true cheating pirates
not like the villanous pillaging ones.
NigDaMan
NigDaMan
Doctor
Doctor

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazer Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:47 am

Nu-y wrote:hands down to Foxy Pirates and their fights afro

Haha, the Afro! Shocked afro lol!
Blazer
Blazer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 277
Humor : Not sure what type, but I don't take many jokes offensively.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Stamina:
Most liked One Piece Villian Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Most liked One Piece Villian Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
XP:
Most liked One Piece Villian Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Most liked One Piece Villian Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

http://bebo.com/blazer1991

Back to top Go down

Post  EazyG Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Sorry to say it But I REALLY hated the Foxy pirates just because they were so weak, yet they still manhandled the strawhats at times. I Was a big fan of Mr. 1 back in the old Arabasta days, Don Krieg was also pretty cool just because of how huge his pirate army was, Enel was cool because of his Insane Strength I honestly think Luffy is the only one who could have fought Enel equally in the entire show. There are so many awesome characters in one piece that it would take me hours to list them all so I will just cut it at this lol!
EazyG
EazyG
Hollow
Hollow

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  NigDaMan Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:22 pm

EazyG wrote:Sorry to say it But I REALLY hated the Foxy pirates just because they were so weak, yet they still manhandled the strawhats at times. I Was a big fan of Mr. 1 back in the old Arabasta days, Don Krieg was also pretty cool just because of how huge his pirate army was, Enel was cool because of his Insane Strength I honestly think Luffy is the only one who could have fought Enel equally in the entire show. There are so many awesome characters in one piece that it would take me hours to list them all so I will just cut it at this lol!

WOW EasyG congrats on atcually putting something in for this side of forum becuase I felt that people lost intrest in them T^T

Also Luffy is probably Enels biggest weakness , ( I am A BIG fan of Enel), but he did not have enough physical output as his power so characters like Lucci who could catch him off guard before he went into lighting could get him.

True the Foxy Pirates are the most true pirates ( skeaming and trickery) so they were truly a circus of mischeif , not power.
NigDaMan
NigDaMan
Doctor
Doctor

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  EazyG Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:26 pm

I don't know if Lucci could have defeated enel though because Luffy got in a huge amount of devastating blows but Enel still didnt go down. The only thing that saved luffy was his immunity to lightning, Enel's endurance wouldve been the downfall of Lucci because he could take the blows then dish out a massive attack like that huge Thunder God attack.

You would not believe how many times I was almost screaming at my computer screen because I would get so pissed when Foxy would beat them. I'm one of those guys who loves to see power and hates it when power gets beaten through trickery. Foxy really did make the most of his crew though because he didn't exactly have the finest fighting specimens much less anything like the Strawhats have considering they are like a team of powerhouse's just traveling together in one group.
EazyG
EazyG
Hollow
Hollow

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  zarroc Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Even though i didnt like foxy.......

i wouldnt say foxy's way is not that of a pirate.....

i really liked enel...its ryt enel could be beaten by lucci or someone but you are forgetting that enel can become completely electricity so there is very litle chance for rob lucci.....

moreover the haki is simply marvellous....makes me wonder if it was haki that kid used way back then(deflect)
zarroc
zarroc
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Takezo Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:17 pm

Monkey D. Dragon
Takezo
Takezo
Hell-Guardian
Hell-Guardian

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  NigDaMan Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Ay Takezo do think Dragon's power is wind becuase with just wind scientifically he could pull of almost all weather catastrophes.
NigDaMan
NigDaMan
Doctor
Doctor

Character sheet
Stamina:
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down